Showing their passion..

Monday, November 22, 2010

No answers; just questions.

I am trying to come up with a dance related subject but today I can't.
My mind is wind up in so many things I can't seem to be capable to unravel the ball of thoughts..or feelings.
When I am stuck I go to the songs I love; because I always seem to find poetry that relates to where my emotions stand at a particular moment.

Since I am trying to find the school that suits my interests for a while I searched for a song about finding answers..but no luck so far. I may need to find out what excites me at the point of wanting to share that knowledge afterwords, needn't I? :)
I am making an attempt to find inside of me what can I do to make a change in this world..middle age crisis maybe? Anyone colligates with me I hope?

I went to read  the song "Olam Afuch" - An upside down world- which starts by saying:

Your look is so hard-hearted,
There is no more innocence in the world.
The wind has taken all the dreams
And with them the feelings disappeared. 

Well yes! This is how I hurt when I see us forgetting about taking care of what surround us.
But the the song goes on..
At the end of the night
there is still tomorrow. 

Which reminds me not to loose hope. By spreading our love one person at a time it should go all around and come back, shouldn't it? :) Well..there may be some detours on the way..but I am positive love finds its way back.

This blog is one with no answers..I am over loaded with questions. 
This may even be a not so articulated post; then my "life coach" tells me.."keep looking, don't believe, ask, experiment, know and look for what's best for you" :)
I guess this is it..the route is long and I have to keep walking..

"Darkeinu" -Our Path- is the song I choose to read now..and leave you with.

...With the light, we'll continue to go further
The road is still long
The journey is not yet over
It's not easy, our path is not easy
And your eyes sometimes are so sad
More blossoming fields are before us
More high mountains
With cool summits

All the good is still before you..

No answers yet no giving up at looking for them :)


1 comment: