Showing their passion..

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Falafel Power

While in my precious 'alone' time this morning a.k.a. "shower"; I  found myself thinking of what's the excitement behind eating a falafel..some hummus or even my renowned Israeli Salad..
To my surprise, I realized that I am not excited at all compared to when I hear a song on the Israeli radio ! Wait..and much more if it's a song with a dance to it! (what a dork!) 

I don't know..you tell me if this happens to you as well..but there's a healing power in those melodies that run through my body and soul that I can hardly convey..even when I understand part of them (well..I've always been able to fill in the blanks with the most creative words..and you too, I know..unless you are Israeli..only then, you know EVERYTHING :)

Anyways..this blog is intended to be the exploring tool for the emotions (mine and maybe yours too), likes and dislikes, connections and other passions involved in Israeli dancing across the globe.

This week I have the recipe mix of: excitement, fear, anticipation and stomach ache I always get before running any of my sessions..I have the background video of what I'm teaching in my desktop ( sorry D.B. for having you dancing every 15 min., you must be exhausted after a whole week!) but I have a feeling you'll be happy when I come back with the report. Wait..the report will be here..you may have to follow it!

1 comment:

  1. Well, i MUST agree here. Growing up with those falafel grains is an excellent memory for me and one of my desires to do when i visit my favotire stand in Tel-Aviv. As you know very well i am always available and hwppy to share a falafel with you !

    ReplyDelete