Showing their passion..

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Guilty?

Have you ever felt guilty of something you did or were part of?
I do remember feeling like this in the past as well as some present conditions that put me in that spot.

Sometimes a situation can be lived as just a bad experience or an unforgettable moment that teaches us for the future except that for others it can become a lifelong torture. In the last option, the condition repeats over and over again without any resolution other than feeling uncomfortable and impotent.
Moreover, if you feel responsible in part for what happened; the guilt can be accompanied with feelings of frustration, fury and even depression.

I understand there are events we can't change, but living trapped in the past with all those negative feelings can't be of any good for your life. I think it is important to find the courage to reconcile with the world and oneself, to ask for forgiveness, repair and most of all keep moving forward looking for reasons to make life special. We only have one chance.

Guilt can be pushed away if we bring in acceptance together with being brave. Then we become better human beings.
Don't forget that we make mistakes, yet this faults can be used to learn and grow.
Now don't think for a minute that because I am writing this it makes it any easier. Many times I find myself feeling responsible for something I don't know how to change for the better..then months later I still am in the same corner.
I guess I need to be stronger and try harder. If I leave judgement aside I may accomplish positive results next time.
 The main thing is remembering to be grateful as life gives us always new chances to improve.

Don't worry,
after the noise there is silence
After the rain there is a rainbow in the cloud

Don't worry,
if there is pain, there is love
After the crying,
there is always a reason to laugh
Don't worry
( From "Al Tidag"- Don't Worry)

No comments:

Post a Comment