Showing their passion..

Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday

Another week comes to an end.
Mine was busy, challenging, hectic, happy as well as lacking some sleep. Will I ever nap again? :)
We are leaving today on a trip to visit family in Texas. I've never been there so it should be fun!

Hanukkah is over , the rush of the holiday preparations got to everyone! At least in my town.
This is the time when we start thinking about the year passed; we check our to do lists and mark what we accomplished and what we yet have to do.

I will write about my list very soon. For the moment I am signing off wishing you all a peaceful weekend. I hope you find the time to rest, reflect, enjoy nature and let yourself be surprised by life. Same as I will try to do.
Have a great weekend!

A rose will blossom in my garden
At dusk, the evening will glow
In my window the doves will sing
And in my heart it's Sabbath Eve
(From "Erev Shabbat"- Shabbat Eve)

No comments:

Post a Comment